Subscribe Us

header ads

Video: I’m Hot But Broke, Come Chop Me & Give Me Money – Slay Queen Advertises Herself


Video: I’m Hot But Broke, Come Chop Me & Give Me Money – Slay Queen Advertises Herself
 
A yet to be identified Ghanaian slay queen out of poverty and hardship has invited men to come to her aid for she’s is willing to offer her body to secure herself out of the hardship.
In a video a slay advertised herself and ‘property’,saying she’s as sweet as honey,thus men should come to her.
Below are snippets of her sayings
“Boys, show us something so we know what’s going on; daybreak and we have to know what’s up”.
“Have you guys seen how I’m hard up? Yes I’m really hot so you guys should come and ‘chop’ so that I can get some money to check my what’s up”
Speaking further,she allure more saying
“We want to collect your cash; yes we want to collect you so come. I need your ‘rod’ so come and ‘chop’ so you give me some cash, I really need money”
Watch the video below



Post a Comment

0 Comments