Subscribe Us

header ads

"I've never had cosmetic surgery in my life"- Eudoxie Yao


"I've never had cosmetic surgery in my life"- Eudoxie Yao (see Stunning photos & video)



A woman with a bottom measuring an astonishing 60 inches claims that curvy body is all down to good genes and not plastic surgery
Eudoxie Yao, from Abidjan, Ivory Coat, is used to turning heads thanks to her extreme figure but insists that while her 'ultra sexy' may look like the result of several trips to plastic surgeons her look is actually all natural


The model, who doesn't want to disclose her age, weighs 209 lbs and has got no desire to go on a diet and slim down her magnificent measurements. And she's even been branded Africa's answer to her reality TV idol Kim Kardashian, whose success she hopes to emulate



"When I leave my house, people are often surprised and shocked at seeing me. I stop trade. People are shocked. But they never say anything to my face. I've never had cosmetic surgery in my life. Never, never, never in my life" she explained













For more information follow her on Instagram @ Eudoxie Yao




Post a Comment

0 Comments